Peer Review Assessment Tool
Peer Review Impact Guidelines
A service of the
Project aims and activities
Peer Review Extended II is a transfer of innovation (TOI) project under Leonardo da Vinci.
It involves 14 partner institutions from nine European countries.The project started on November 1, 2007.
In particular, the project has set out to
• adapt the European Peer Review procedure to the needs of the "new" countries (Czech Republic, Slovenia, Turkey),
• transfer the European Peer Review methodology to continuing VET,
• support further experimentation and evaluation by conducting another six transnational Peer Reviews in Austria, Denmark, and Portugal in winter/spring 2008/2009. One of the Peer Reviews will be carried out in continuing VET.
• develop a curriculum for a face-to-face Peer Training to improve and enhance the use of the European Peer Review methodology, and
• support the (further) dissemination and transfer of the European Peer Review methodology in the participating countries and on the European level.